Every business you aspire to be like, has been exactly where you are right now.
At SJC, we don’t just understand small businesses, we specialise in them. Which is why we know how important it is to start up owners to know every detail of their business. We want to work with small, growing and start-up companies, enabling them to reach goals quicker, stay on top of their finances and, essentially, grow into a thriving SMB.
If you’re a start-up or new business and want an expert to look after your money, get in touch today so we can tell you how we can help.
Our start-up services are specially designed to fit the needs to young, growing companies. They are fully customisable and you can upgrade or reduce your package as you go.
General Support £50/month
For businesses looking to be set up on Xero and manage it themselves
- Set up of Xero account
- Inclusive of Xero subscription.
- Instant e-mail and phone support via SJC
- This is included in all packages
For businesses with 0-25 transactions per month
Includes Basic package plus:
- Full month-end checks
- Check everything is posted correctly
- Check the bank is fully reconciled
- Monthly creditors and debtors reports
- Basic month end reports
For businesses with 25 – 50 transactions per month
- As per Bronze Package + the following
- Reconciling the bank for the client
- Posting purchase invoices
- Posting journals as required
- Identifying queries
For businesses with 50+ transactions per month
- As per Silver Package + the following
- Raising sales invoices
- Statements to customers
- Posting any other manual bank or credit cards
- VAT Return reconciliation & submission
Ad Hoc Add Ons:
- Payroll for 1-5 employees £35/month – (additional employees to be priced individually)
- VAT submission & reconciliation £50/month
- Registered Office Address £100pa
- Credit control
- Bank payments
- Month end management account pack to be priced individually can include the following; Monthly P&L’s, Cashflow forecasts, Balance Sheet, Budget Analysis, any other reports which may be required
- Annual Accounts
Office Space Support
As part of your journey, you may need office space. SJC can assist in finding you (free of charge) affordable, flexible workspaces of any size, that are plug and play, furnished with IT & Telecoms, ready to move into – anywhere in the UK or Worldwide.